Wednesday, May 4, 2011

its streaming puppies, hallelujah

cant get enough of this link.
i have it up all day at work. in the background of course.
they help perk up my days stuck in an office. i take little puppy breaks! yay!
wonder what kind of dogs they are.
little confused too...but they dont seem like normal dogs, i have not seen a single one go to the bathroom. weird

but they are still sweet!

got my new imac. yay! i love it. amazing how fast technology has advance since my last imac. was trying to figure out how old it was, possibly 9 years. say whhhhat?!
yep, complete with handle on the side to crank start it up.
really getting me excited for my shop.


things really seem to be coming right along.
figured out my material costs, my mission now it to figure out my production costs...gotta bust out the old stop watch and time myself with the newest sock monster.
let you know how it goes.

hooray. warm weather in LA....summer is very close.
making my above ground square foot garden this wknd.
cant wait, buying materials tmrw morning

No comments: